martedì 11 ottobre 2011

About me =)

Hi guys!
This is my blog,in which I want to show a little piece of myself and my feelings.
I chose "Stargirl" as my nickname because it's the title of a book I really love,written by Jerry Spinelli. It deals about friendship,love,adolescence and anti-time-serving. The deep meaning of this book is similar to the one's of a beautiful song,"Born this way",from which I was inspired to title my blog,and it is: Be what you are,be proud of yourself, without thinking of your colour, nationality,political ideas or sexual trend,because you're perfect as you are!

Well,now I'll give you a little presentation of myself: I'm 16,I live in Bari (Italy),I attend the 3rd year of a scientific school,and in the future I'd like to become an astrophysic,because astronomy has always been my passion.

I'm a very sporty person,and I'm very fond of athletics: I do it five times a week,I often take part in competitions on weekends,and I train very hard to reach my goal: joinining the Italian Championship of athletics. When I'm running fast,I feel happy,free and light and it's the best feeling of the world.
I'd like to try some extreme sports in the future,such as bungee-jumping, rock-climbing and wind-surfing too,because I love the sea and the wind.

I'm very busy with school and training,but in my few free time I love meeting my friends,going to the cinema or to the park,shopping or reading. I've read almost every kind of books,adventure,romantic,thriller,fantasy,and I'll suggest you a wonderful book,called "The seagull Jonathan Livingstone". It deals about freedom,velocity and flight,and taught me to folllow my dreams,even if they're original or different.

I really love listening to the music too,and I usually listen to songs when I'm running or travelling. My favourite band ever is Green Day,I love them,but I also like other rock bands such as Queen,Coldplay and 30 Seconds To Mars.
I just suggest you two songs I really like: "Like a Rolling Stone"by Bob Dylan,and "Just the way you are"by Bruno Mars.

And,I was forgetting it,I  love taking photos and travelling,I'd like to meet people from other countries and cultures,so my favourite magazine's National Geographic.
This is enough from me =) If you want to know me more or to leave comments,join my blog,so we can start chatting!
Bye! ;)                                                                                               
                                                                                                          Stargirl

1 commento:

  1. your blog is beautiful!! I like when you say that people must be have their freedom and i love rock-climbing too (but i didn't do it)

    RispondiElimina